Only on Wellevate: The Protocol Library
When you sign up for Wellevate, you’re not only getting an online dispensary, you’re getting an insider’s view into how today’s thought leaders approach the health concerns that bring patients to their offices.
These clinically-validated and time-saving protocols have been curated by our medical education team and are available to all Wellevate practitioners.
Benefit from the expert advice of practitioners like:
- “Flipped Curve” Adrenal Protocol by Dr. Carrie Jones, ND, MPH
- Athletic Recovery Protocol by Kylene Bogden MS, RDN, LDN, CSSD, CLT
- Enhanced Recovery for Athletes by Kylene Bogden MS, RDN, LDN, CSSD, CLT
- Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema by Michael Traub, ND, DHANP, FABNO
- Bone Support Protocol by John Neustadt, ND
- Blood Sugar Support Protocol by Mona Morstein, ND
- Protocol for Blood Sugar Support by Jacob Teitelbaum, MD*
- Calming Support by Peter Bongiorno, ND, LAc
- Nutritional Foundations for Healthy Mood by Peter Bongiorno, ND, LAc
- Advanced Cardiovascular Support Protocol by Daniel Chong, ND
- Whole Detox by Deanna Minich, MS, PhD, FACN, CNS, IFMCP
- Fertility Foundations by Jaclyn Chasse, ND
- GI Support Protocol by Paul Anderson NMD
- Immune Balance Protocol by Todd A. Born, ND, CNS
- Immune and Cellular Health Protocol by Lise Alschuler, ND FABNO
- Joint Support Protocol by Dan Kalish, DC
- Liver Support Protocol by Ross Pelton, RPh
- Mitochondrial Support Protocol by Dan Kalish, D.C.
- Occasional Reflux by Dianne Rishikof, MS, RDN, LDN, IFNCP
- PCOS protocol by Dr. Tori Hudson, ND
- PCOS Support by Moira Fitzpatrick, PhD, ND
- Small Intestine Rebalancing Protocol by Dr. Douglas Husbands, DC, CCN
- Sun Care Protocol by Raja Sivamani, MD, MS, PA
- Tick Exposure Immune Protocol by Darin Ingels, ND
- Viral Load and Immune Support Protocol by Jill Carnahan, MD
Protocols can be used as-is and are complete with products and dosages, bonus attachments or can be customized for your patient’s unique needs.